1. Sit on the edge of your chair with feet flat on the floor, hands on thighs
2. Slowly twist your whole upper body to the left, stopping as soon as you feel you would need effort to twist further, then come back to the centre
3. Repeat to the right
4. Twist slowly to the left and right again, paying close attention to how it feels, how your spine moves, how your weight shifts on your seat
5. Now twist slowly to the left again, but as you do, gently push your right knee forward and allow your left knee to move back and the left side of your pelvis to lift
6. Come back to the centre and repeat to the right with the opposite knee; then repeat this again to the left and right
7. Return to steps 2. and 3. and see how it feels to slowly twist to the left and the right. Does it feel easier, smoother?
Congratulations! You just upgraded your brain. Obviously, this is just a small introduction to NeuroMovement and how you can change the way your brain organises the way you function.
For more information, please